Well got sick n tired of FB but still need to use it despite it not being as useful as before. So starting this Blog...

Will be posting what is going on in the Pittsburgh Meetups and other things like food festivals and special events that I am participating in.

About me.   I am my own boss, I do different things here and there like being a pro chef, event planner, computer guy, teacher and leader.   I run five meetup groups and occasionally make small and large differences in peoples lives.   I live in a household of me and four fur kids (two dogs, two cats) and we get along well.

Well this is my first post here.  Will eventually find some of my old letters home from Iraq and other things I've done here n there.  

Cheers

Frank ;-)
Big Kahuna (admin) of 5 meetups

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVEN PGH FACEBOOK GROUPS WORTH JOINING! THREE PGH MEETUP GROUPS WORTH JOINING!

20 Pittsburgh Meetup groups worth joining!

17 Pgh Meetup Events: Dancing, Trivia, Swing Dancing, Sober Party, Swimming, Roaring 20's Party!